Here is your starting line up for the 2013 WordCamp Orange County, in no particular order (unless you are a developer and count “random” as a way to order things). Please give a big round of applause to the following speakers for graciously volunteering their time and energy:
- Ben Lobaugh – Prepare for a Global Audience with Plugin Internationalization
- Syed Balkhi – Time Management for Bloggers: Streamlining your Editorial Workflow & Grow your Business Efficiently
- Natalie MacLees – Responsive Typography in WordPress Themes
- Blair Williams – Creating and Connecting to Web Services with WordPress
- Chris Lema – Membership Sites
- Derek Springer 3:10 to YouTube – Navigating the Wild West of native HTML5 media
- Steve Zehngut – WordPress Mobile
- Taylor Lovett – What You Need to Know about Computer Science and WordPress
- Devin Walker – WordPress Website Optimization for Speed
- Brad Williams – Security
- Chris Ford – An Agile WordPress Design Process
- John Hawkins – WordPress Case Study Examples
- Lucy Beer – WordPress 101
- Alex Vasquez – Parent/Child Themes vs. Starter Themes
- Lizelle Brandt – Legally Blogging: Keep Your Blog From Being Sued
- LIVE DRADCAST! – Featuring Dre Armeda, Brad Williams, and guest?
Some of the titles may change a bit as time goes on and we will post more thorough descriptions, audience types and content weights in the very near future. Also stay tuned for other surprises we are working on for the event!
And remember, tickets go on sale on May 1st!